Top-Rated Electrical Inspections for Homeowners in Tempe, AZ.
We’re your trusted business for electrical inspections in and around Tempe, AZ, so contact us today for an appointment!
Whether you’re moving to a new property or getting ready to sell your current one, it pays to know that your electrical work throughout the building is safe. No one wants to move into a space with numerous safety hazards or code violations, so why not take care of this concern as quickly as possible? Redline Electric & Solar’s professional team of electricians can check every aspect of your electrical wiring from top to bottom for complete peace of mind.
If you need immediate electrical inspection services, give us a call. We have a skilled group of highly qualified and dedicated technicians that will inspect your property and tell you what you need to know. Why leave things to chance when you can know for sure with our comprehensive inspection services?
When Are Electrical Inspections Necessary?
Code compliance ensures a safe property. If you want peace of mind, you need to decrease the chance that you or a potential property buyer will be dealing with an electrical hazard.
If you’re wondering when an inspection would be most helpful, consider these scenarios:
- Purchasing New Property. The last thing a buyer wants is to discover their new home is hiding dangerous electrical issues. Why not check your prospective purchase before making the final decision? You could save thousands in future repairs.
- Ensuring the Safety of Your Home. Even if you’ve been living in your home for a long time, it’s never a bad idea to check that your electrical systems are up to date with the federal or state codes. The National Electric Code might have adjusted its guidelines. Inspections alert you of any concerns or violations that professionals can fix.
As older properties go up for sale, unsuspecting buyers may discover that many of them don’t follow the most current building code regulations. As knowledgeable professionals, we ensure previous electricians obtained the appropriate electrical permits before performing their work. So, take advantage of our detailed inspection services, whether it is your forever home, a second property, a well-deserved vacation home, or time to sell.
How Electricians Improve A Property’s Safety
Electricians have an essential role to play in the safety of a building, including committing to install and repair wiring. One crucial update would be ground fault circuit interrupter protection, a safety measure that shuts off electrical connections during a ground fault problem to prevent electrocution. Highly qualified electricians like Redline Electric & Solar will check that GFCI protection measures exist in exterior and bathroom outlets and are installed correctly.
These experts must always follow any electrical codes that the local and national government puts in place. They will also check that your home or business can safely handle its electric consumption demands from day to day. Too much can overload circuits and may require electrical updates to cater to the needs of the household or business premises.
What Happens During An Electrical Inspection?
Trained and experienced technicians are the only individuals who may safely complete electrical inspections. Homeowners attempting to fix or rewire their homes won’t save any time. They’ll also put themselves at a huge risk of electrical shock, fires that insurance won’t cover, and even voided warranties if things go wrong with their appliances.
During an electrical inspection, a team like Redline Electric & Solar will check the following:
- Code Compliance: Does your electrical work adhere to the most recent code guidelines and rules?
- Appropriate Sizing: Do you need a new electrical box? You might if your current system can’t meet your property’s electrical needs.
- Multiple GFCIs: Is there an area with excessive moisture that could lead to shock? GFCIs will stop the current when something is wrong with the connection, such as contact with water, to prevent dangerous electrical shocks.
- Wiring Safety: Are electrical wires disconnected? Is there a safety concern?
Why not breathe a little easier and book your electrical inspection in Tempe, AZ?
Contact Redline Electric & Solar in Tempe to Schedule Your Inspection Today!
Working with a reputable electrical business like Redline Electric & Solar is the best way to verify that your property has sufficient electrical protection. Avoid disruptions to appliances, electronics, and more by having an up-to-date system and properly run wiring. We’re the best team for the job and ready to help.
Redline Electric & Solar supplies detailed and thorough electrical inspections for property owners in Tempe, AZ and the surrounding areas. Call our team of electrical professionals at 480-430-1939 today to schedule an appointment with us.