****THIS IS NOT A SOLAR DEPT POSITION****
Do you think you’re the best electrician you know? Prove it! Service electricians can handle any job, small or large. Moving from project to project in your service vehicle saving the day one job at a time! If you think you have what it takes to be the best, apply now! Top wages $25-35+ $5,000 sign-on bonus $$$$
We have created a culture we are proud of, and our team averages an established 5+ years at Redline! We know how important you are to our clients. Empathy, Humility, and Accountability are Redline’s core values, and those values set us apart from other contractors.
We are searching for an experienced service electrician who can work in the commercial and residential electrical industry.
The ideal candidate is experienced in different electrical devices and systems; must be able to inspect, diagnose, and repair electrical malfunctions along with installing new items.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience troubleshooting 3-phase and 1-phase electrical systems ranging from 120V to 480V
- Install conduit and wires
- Troubleshoot and install contactors, photocells, and time clocks
- Work with commercial lighting systems
- Troubleshoot and install commercial SES
- Read and follow plan sets
- Troubleshoot and install transformers and panels
- Operate lifts
- Troubleshoot and install residential electrical systems
- Fill out job descriptions and calculate job costs
- Work with digital job schedules and time-keeping programs
- Manage and teach apprentices assigned to the same job
- Knowledge of different electrical systems, blueprints, power generation models, and the like
- Ability to use electrical hand tools and craft electrical documents and blueprints
- Underground electrical systems
- Understand safety procedures and legal codes and guidelines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- A high school diploma or similar education is valued. Continued education in the industry rewarded.
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits & Perks
$25 – $35 an hour
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.