We have created a culture we are proud of, and our team averages an established 5+ years at Redline! We know how important you are to our clients. Empathy, Humility, and Accountability are Redlines core values, and those values set us apart from other contractors.
We are searching for an experienced residential service estimator, that can work in the residential electrical industry. The ideal candidate is experienced in electrical installation, troubleshooting and sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
To grow our client base by spreading our brand to the community. To ensure new relationships are being formed and old relationships are being nurtured. To develop new sales and follow the sales process. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for service and residential electric opportunities. This person should be outgoing and positive. They must be a self-starter and passionate about servicing our customers. They should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization, and planning capabilities. Formal presentation skills, persuasiveness, and adaptiveness are essential to this role.
- Outreach calls, emails, canvassing, networking, and special events.
- Communicating with prospects, referral partners, and community leaders.
- Deliver the project cost to the client on site using adopted software which will also manage leads and estimates.
- Ensure profit goals are being met.
- Consistent follow-up with clients throughout the sales process.
- Goal setting and pipeline fulfillment.
- Work closely with the operations and service team to ensure what was promised to the client is being delivered.
- Onsite residential job estimates.
- Cultivate and build relationships with subcontractors.
- Process change orders and supplements as necessary.
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Attend meetings which may include pre-solicitation meetings and construction meetings as necessary.
- Attend all required internal meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Financial and job cost accounting knowledge a plus
Benefits & Perks
$80,000 a year
Estimator – Residential Electric Service Reports to CSO
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.