We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative & Cold Calling Specialist for our electric and solar contracting business. This position will require the ability to communicate effectively with customers and prospects, handle customer inquiries and complaints, and perform cold-calling activities to a purchased list of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers and prospects, providing exceptional customer service and building positive relationships.
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and technical issues and escalate issues as needed to the appropriate team members.
- Conduct cold calling activities to a purchased list of clients, introducing our company’s electric and solar services and scheduling appointments for our sales team.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly performance metrics, including call volume, appointment scheduling, and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer and prospect information in our CRM system.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify areas for process improvement and drive operational excellence.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with cold calling and appointment scheduling preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen actively and empathize with customers and prospects.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to think creatively to resolve complex issues.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and proficiency in Google Workspace.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have a proven track record of success in customer service and cold calling, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Benefits & Perks
$16 – $20 hourly
In-Person: Customer Service Representative & Cold Calling Specialist
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.