JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
We invite you to join us.
If you have the skills needed to be part of our team—as well as the desire to embrace all that is Redline—we welcome you to submit an application. Then you too can say…
I am Redline.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK WITH US
In a word, we’re fun. But you can’t accomplish very much in the business world with fun alone. That’s why we are—and do—so much more, every single day. The vision for Redline starts at the top with our president and follows through to every member of our team.
“As the president of Redline, I take pride in our culture and core values, and I believe they represent more than merely an attitude. Here, it’s not ‘I,’ it’s ‘us.’ We live our values every day, both at work and throughout our personal lives. I make a promise to my team and our clients that we will always keep our values front and center. That means we help when possible, ask questions, face adversity, and take responsibility for our actions. Along with my team, I am Redline.”
— Josh Farley
We are more than what we bring to the table individually; we are a true team committed to the principles established in our values:
Sacrifice for others
Move without fear
And own my outcomes
Because I am Redline
What we do at Redline is bigger than installing solar panels and rewiring buildings. We make a difference in the lives of our customers at each interaction, and we can either leave them frustrated or ecstatic. We choose the latter.
Your Responsibilities, Our Expectations
We are professional. Much like the Navy SEALS are the first to the disaster, that is how we work at Redline Electric & Solar. We are available to our customers 24/7 because we are the team that resolves the issues no one else can.
To join our team, you have to be the best. You must constantly be striving to do better, to be better. You believe in the value of sacrificing for others and are committed to always providing excellent customer service. As a member of the team, you can think on your feet and provide creative solutions to the problems that are presented to us each day. And you hold yourself to the highest expectations: you are honest and trustworthy.
Redline Electric & Solar is a non-smoking and DRUG FREE work environment..
Because we expect the best, we offer compensation and benefits to attract that level of employee.
- We hold freedom as a high value, so you are given unlimited unpaid time off. As long as your commitment is evident and our customers are happy, you will have the freedom to manage your schedule.
- Once you’ve been with us 90 days, you’ll start to accrue paid time off (PTO).
- Healthy employees are happy employees, so we provide free healthcare from your first day on the team.
- All of our service technicians are provided with a company vehicle, phone, and gas card.
- We promote from within, so there is huge potential for growth and building a career path with Redline Electric & Solar.
- Our Service Technicians average starting wage is $25.00 per hour.
- Paid Holidays
In addition to being an advocate of our corporate culture, you should have a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial service. See our jobs page to learn more about what we’re looking for specifically and to apply for a position on our team.