We are looking for a Friendly, Motivated, and Knowledgeable Journeyman Electrician that has commercial Service experience. 3-5 years experience required. Applicant must be clean cut. Must be able to work well independently or in a team setting. Must relate to our culture and core values. Be honest and dependable.
Must have the following skills and tools:
- A current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- A good understanding of current Electrical Code and Electrical Theory.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be a self starter.
- Comfortable with EMT, Rigid, PVC pipe and techniques for installation.
- Need to be able to bend pipe and do conduit layouts.
- Need the ability to pull wire and terminate.
- Experience with panelboards, loadcenters, and motor control centers.
- Must posses the ability to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Correctly move or lift heavy objects.
- Need to be familiar with lighting, lighting retrofit projects.
- Need to be comfortable with Three Phase Power up to 600V.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and one line diagrams.
- Use oral or written communication techniques.
- Understand MSDS and Data Sheets.
- Adhere to company and customer safety procedures.
- Have own hand tools.